- A new home page determined by public voting last July;
- A new interactive “Our Locations” map of NARA facilities nationwide;
- Historical documents and streamlined access to military service records (81 percent of Archives.gov visitors are looking for this information);
- Single topically organized sections focused on the needs of both casual browsers and professional researchers; and
- Easy links to National Archives’ social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, and both the Archivist’s AOTUS blog and other National Archives blogs.
Tuesday’s Tip: U.S. National Archives Web Site Redesigned
Comments are closed.