Ten Skills Every Genealogist Needs helps you discover new resources, extract more information from records, and stay organized to help your family tree flourish.
- Encountered handwriting you couldn’t read in a record?
- Been unsure where to find a particular type of record?
- Scanned a photograph more than once but can’t find the digital image when you need it?
- Tried to cite a record but your software says the URL is too long?
- Been uncertain about a record that seems like a primary and a secondary source?
- Found a census record says Austria and the next census lists Bohemia for a birthplace?
Don’t worry – we’ve all been there! And this Sassy Jane Genealogy eBook can help.
Learn to search the Deep Web safely for new genealogy records.
Get help translating records and reading old handwriting. Learn how to safely seaerch the Deep Web for genealogy sites and records. Scan photos and records once and insert captions, names and places inside digital images. Enter data and name digital files consistently to organize your work.
Ten Skills Every Genealogist Needs ebook:
- Searching the Deep Web
- Deciphering Old Handwriting (Paleography)
- Translating Records in Other Languages
- Mapping Locations Past and Present
- Understanding Terminology
- Entering Data Consistently
- Scanning Photographs & Records
- Cataloging Digital Photographs
- Shortening URLs
- Using GEDCOM Files
- Bonus: Preserving Your Data