Using Macs and iPads for Genealogy
This e-book helps you make the most of your Apple devices for your genealogy research. Find recommendations for Mac genealogy apps and desktop software. Discover hidden features in MacOS help you manage your research more easily.
Whatever path you choose, this Sassy Jane Genealogy eBook will help you turn your Macs, iPhones, and iPads into genealogy research allies.
Mac genealogists manage, research, and share these kinds of information:
- Desktop family tree applications
- Family tree apps for iPhone and iPad
- Genealogy apps for mobile research
- Productivity apps to assist genealogy research
This eBook helps you managed all four effectively.
Inside This Sassy Jane Genealogy eBook
Turn family photos into icons with tips from Using Macs and iPads for Genealogy.
In this eBook, learn about the best applications for researching and sharing your family history, even if your friends and relatives still use Windows.
For desktop users, compare different leading Mac family tree programs that sync with your iPhone and iPad. Discover the latest research and productivity apps for your iPad. Set up folders to keep your apps organized, and find free iPad and iPhone apps for genealogy.
Learn about easy-to-use photo-editing software, made exclusively for Mac. Get step-by-step instructions for data security and backups.
And finally, discover nine different tips for using Macs and iPads that turns them into powerful allies in the hunt for your ancestors. These tips are just plain fun!
Using Macs and iPads for Genealogy eBook
- Introduction, PlusSwitching from PC to Mac
- Family Tree Software for Macs and MacBooks
- Apps for iPads and iPhones
- Photo Editing & Photo Cataloging Software for Macs
- Data Security and Backups on Macs
- Tips and Tricks for Mac, iPads, and iPhones, including Making Family Photos into Computer Icons