The Quaker Information Center at the Earlham School of Religion in Richmond, Indiana, can help. Their site has information on Quakerism, a resource list of printed publications, and this list of major collections of U.S. Quaker archives:
Following are some of the major collections of the records of U.S. Friends meetings. It would be helpful and appreciated if you would review the web pages of these collections before making inquiries to them:
- Most archives of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting and Baltimore Yearly Meeting are stored with one or both of the two libraries listed below.
- The records of New York Yearly Meeting are deposited in the Friends Historical Library at Swarthmore College. Friends Historical Library Swarthmore College Phone: 610-328-8496 Email: email@example.com (See the link for “genealogy.”)
- Quaker Collection: http://www.haverford.edu/library/special/collections/quaker/index.php Haverford College Phone: 610-896-1161 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archives for North Carolina and the southeastern U.S. are stored at: Friends Historical Collection: Guilford College Phone: (336) 316-2264 Email:email@example.com
- Archives for Indiana and Western and Northern Yearly Meetings are housed at Friends Collection: www.earlham.edu/library/content/friends/ Earlham College See: Genealogy at Earlham Phone: 765 983-1743 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archives of New England Yearly Meeting are deposited with: The Rhode Island Historical Society: www.rihs.org/libraryhome.htm Quaker archivist: Jodi Goodman Phone: 401-237-8107 (Ext. 19) Email: NEYM@rihs.org