Kathy Reed of Jones Family Matters was nice enough a few weeks ago to give this blog an Ancestor Approved Award. So here is My Ancestor Approved Genealogy Blogs and Sites list.
The Ancestor Approved Award was created in March 2010 by Leslie Ann Ballou of Ancestors Live Here to appreciate and enjoy geneablogs that are “full of tips and tricks as well as funny and heartwarming stories….”
Recipients list ten things that surprised, humbled, or enlightened them about their ancestors and ten blogs to pass the award on to. I posted my list of things learned (so far) a few days ago here. And now here are my nominees for the Ancestor Approved award:
1. Michelle at The Turning of Generations
3. Thomas at High-Definition Genealogy: Family History in Focus
4. Greta at Greta’s Genealogy Bog
5. Mark at Many Roads
6. Judy at Genealogy Leftovers
7. Elizabeth at Little Bytes of Life
8. Jennifer at Chicago Family History
9. Jirene at Jirene’s Genealogy Tips & Random Thoughts
10. Heather at Nutfield Genealogy
Stop by these blogs – I think you’ll like them as much as I do.